Saturday, December 05, 2009

ON THE 6th DAY OF CHRISTMAS - MISSY TIPPENS




Day 6 already, and the contest is half through!  Today's special guest is Missy Tippens, another new-to-me author with a fantastic holiday book out right now.  I just love the covers of the Steeple Hill books this Christmas!

Meet Missy!


Missy Tippens is an award-winning writer and was a finalist in the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart Contest. After ten years of pursuing her dream, she made her first sale of a full-length novel to Steeple Hill Love Inspired. She still pinches herself to see if it really happened! Her debut novel, Her Unlikely Family (Feb. 2008) was a 2009 finalist in the American Christian Fiction Writers Book of the Year contest. Her next two books include His Forever Love (June 2009) and A Forever Christmas (November 2009). Missy loves to hear from readers through her website, www.missytippens.com, or by e-mail: missytippens@aol.com.



Missy's contribution to the prize is A FOREVER CHRISTMAS.
 
The single dad is working himself to the bone to give his boys the Christmas of their dreams, when all they want is some family time. Time that includes a new mommy. If Sarah can learn to open her heart, she may receive the most wonderful present of all—a family of her own.

Today's clue is ANGEL.

To enter, send me an e-mail at donnaalward@hotmail.com with today's clue as the subject line.  One entry per day please!

8 comments:

  1. Missy writes great books. I've enjoyed the first two I've read.

    I agree on the books covers are really lovely this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Your contest just keeps getting better every day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy is a new author for me, I will have to read one of her books. I try to do this when I find a new author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I think I'm already in love with the hero of Missy's latest. Someone give the single dad a hand! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thrilled to be here today. What a fun contest! Great idea, Donna. :)

    Nicole, thank you so much! I also love the covers.

    Judy, I hope you do try one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacey, I watched a single dad with his daughter one day and realized I really wanted to write a story about a single dad with kids. In A Forever Christmas, he has two little boys. I sold another book a couple of weeks ago and will have another single dad with a daughter this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missy writes the most charming, heartwarming stories! I've loved all three of her books!

    Way to go, Missy! Can't wait for the next one to come out!

    ReplyDelete