Tuesday, December 01, 2009

On The 2nd Day of Christmas - Louise Allen!



On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a hot naval officer on the high seas....

Ok, so my rhyming leaves a little to be desired, but honestly one of the best (and worst!) things about this contest is receiving all the books and NOT reading them all before giving them away.  But I have been good, I promise!  And so today I bring you Louise Allen and showcase a bit about her book she's kindly added to the prize!



Louise Allen is at work on her 35th historical romance. With a passion for the Regency period she likes to take her characters out of the drawing room and into the rough and tumble of early 19thc life. Louise lives in Norfolk, England with her husband and rather too many books for comfort. http://www.louiseallenregency.co.uk/






Miss Clemence Ravenhurst never expected to find herself dressed as a boy and fleeing through the night time streets of Kingston, Jamaica. Nor was being snatched by some of the nastiest pirates in the Caribbean the sort of thing a wealthy heiress expected to happen. But even worse than life on board Red Matthew McTiernan’s ship was the realisation that she was falling in love with Nathan Stanier, renegade naval officer, ship’s navigator and her only protector. Clemence finds herself fighting for her life and her love on both the high seas and the drawing rooms of fashionable England alongside a man with his own battle between his desires and his duty.


Today's clue is HOLLY.

All you need to do is send an e-mail with the clue as the subject line to enter today!  One entry per person per day pls!

And don't forget to come back tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cover! It sounds like a fabulous story :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book I'm adding it to my list of books to get someday.
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book. 35 books. Wow, I'm impressed. I'm only working on my second.

    ReplyDelete