Friday, December 11, 2009

ON THE 12th DAY OF CHRISTMAS - WIND UP!


Here we are on Day 12 once more!  My goodness, time flies, especially during the Christmas season.  Huge thanks to all the participating authors for their time and for their books! 

And thanks to you, for coming back, and entering, and joining in the fun.  Can you believe I already have next year's contest partially lined up? 

I'll be drawing the winner on the 14th, so be sure to come back for the announcement.  At this point there are hundreds of entries! 



The prize will consist of a book by each of the participating authors (11) plus a copy of Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage by Me and Patricia Thayer.  I decided to put in the UK version (which doesn't have Montana in the title) and I've also included my January book, One Dance With The Cowboy, the first in my Cowboys and Confetti duet.  I'm doing the UK copy of that too, because it's a 2 in 1 which means you also get Jessica Steele's The Girl From Honeysuckle Farm

A few other surprise goodies are in the prize as well and it all comes in a Donna Alward tote bag.

So, it's with a little bit of sadness that I bring the contest to a close with the final clue:

PEACE.

E-mail PEACE to donnaalward@hotmail.com to enter.  :-)

And have yourselves a wonderful holiday season.

Love,

Donna

7 comments:

  1. Donna,
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas this year.
    This was a fun 12 days of Christmas contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luved the contest!! Good luck to all!! It is a GREAT gift for someone!! Authors are verrry generous people!! Happy Holidays!! Thanks, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous contest! I loved reading the blogs everyday. I also was introduced to some new authors. I definitely will be on the lookout for their books.

    A big thank you to all the generous authors for donating all the wonderful books and prizes!

    Sending everyone my blessings for a fantastic Christmas! Do remember to save room for dessert this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love contests where there are books for the prize. Thanks for doing this. And Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have yourself a Merry lil' Christmas Donna!!

    And thank you for your time and sharing these wonderful friends with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I have really enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas blog contest. Thanks so much!!

    Judy (magnolias_1@msn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Donna, you don't know how tempted I was to enter again this year but I didn't think it was fair since winning last year was such a blessing.

    Have a Merry Christmas, and keep writing. Please.

    ReplyDelete