Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ending the Year on a High Note

This is it - the last day of the decade!  And I'm happy to be ending it on a high note.

My revisions got turned in last night.  I always have this moment of "did I do enough, did I do too much" when it comes to revisions but I do like the changes and think they improved the story so if further tweaks are needed I'll just DO them.


Also, Donna over at the Pink Heart Society Reviews blog has reviewed One Dance With The Cowboy.  In a personal note to me, she told me I keep getting better.  That is the idea so I'm happy she thinks so!  At the end of the review she said "The way Donna writes is so realistic and refreshing that to read her books brings pure joy."

Bringing anyone pure joy is a compliment of the highest order!  And a perfect example of why I love this job. 

You can catch the whole review here.  And I can't think of a better way to close out the year.

I'll be back in 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! And congrats on getting the revisions done. That's such a relief. And yes, I'm sure you did enough, Donna.

    ReplyDelete