Monday, December 14, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Winner!


So...finally it's time to announce the winner of the 12 Days of Christmas Contest!


Major congrats to Audri Schultz of Nevada!!!!!! 

I'll be sending Audri an e-mail with details shortly.  :-)  Thanks to all who participated - there were literally hundreds of entries - too many to put in a hat - so I resorted to a random number picker.  LOL

The weekend was hugely busy with errands on Saturday and much wrapping etc. for me in the afternoon.  Saturday night I was at a girls night in making jewelry and Sunday we cleaned the house and then had friends over for a fondue.  Lots of mess and lots of fun.  :-)

But now it's back to work.  The husband is on holidays this week and has just left to do his Christmas shopping, and I'm editing editing editing.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo congrats Audri!

    Have fun editing, editing, editing Donna :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and thanks for the great contest, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Audri (great name btw!) - enjoy the books - I know you will. Take care. Caroline x p.s Donna - thanks for a great contest!

    ReplyDelete