Monday, November 30, 2009

On The First Day of Christmas - Susan Lyons


I thought it would be great to kick off the contest with a fellow Canadian!  Today you get to meet Susan Lyons.  I met Susan briefly in Washington DC this past summer and she is a petite bundle of energy! 

Susan's contribution to the prize pack is super appropriate since it also has the theme of The 12 Days of Christmas.  Thanks Susan for taking part in the contest!  Without further ado:


Award-winning author Susan Lyons writes sexy romance that’s passionate, heartwarming, and fun. She is published by Kensington Aphrodisia, Berkley Heat, Kensington Brava (as Susan Fox), Harlequin Spice Briefs, The Wild Rose Press, and Freya’s Bower. She has degrees in law and psychology and has had a variety of careers, but fiction writer is by far her favorite, giving her an outlet to demonstrate her belief in the power of love, friendship, and a sense of humor. Visit Susan’s website at http://www.susanlyons.ca for excerpts, discussion guides, behind-the-scenes notes, contests, and give-aways.




UNWRAP ME (Kensington Aphrodisia) is an anthology of three sexy holiday stories (written by Susan Lyons, Melissa MacNeal, and Melissa Randall). In Susan’s novella, “Unwrap Me,” heroine Jude Benedetto is a Christmas Grinch. She says the holiday is crass and commercial, but the deeper truth is a soul-deep pain over being abandoned at Christmastime. Twice. Her answer is to banish Christmas from her life. But her girlfriend has other plans. She sends Jude a very special Secret Santa gift: hot firefighter, Nick Buchanan. Named after St. Nick, he’s a huge fan of Christmas. Waging a campaign based on “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” he has twelve very sexy days and nights to persuade Jude to open her heart and trust in him, and to rediscover the loving spirit of Christmas.


Today's Clue is WRAPPING PAPER.

To enter, send me an e-mail at donnaalward@hotmail.com with the clue as the subject line !  Only one entry per person per day.

8 comments:

  1. Donna, it's my first year participating in this and I can already tell I'm going to love it because you just introduced to me to an new author. I checked out her books and I see some going on my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like afun book to read.Happy Holidays every Body and have a great New Year.allmy fellow Readers.
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, thanks for checking out my books. Hope you pick some up and enjoy them. Do email me via my website and let me know what you think. Stacey, if you check out Unwrap Me, be sure to let me know too.

    And Donna, thanks so much for the invitation to participate in your Christmas contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! I just love the title "Unwrap me"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacey, isn't it the greatest title? And the art department at Kensington chose the perfect cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome Christmas contest! Hi Susan! Your book sounds fab! This is definitely going in my To-Be-Bought list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Michele. Hope you enjoy it - and have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete