Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Night at The Annex

Saturday night I participated in a booksigning, but to call it a booksigning is the understatement of the year.  Yes, there was a selection of authors - a poet, a YA author, a children's author, historical romance, non fiction historical and me.  VERY cool that we were all different genres.  But there's more.  There was a local musician with a CD out who played a few songs from her CD and then played delightful background music throughout the evening, there were Highland Dancers, AND there was food and drink!


So not a booksigning - a major event.  Huge thanks to Carolyn Laurie who put on such a fine evening.

A big thanks to a local reader/fan/friend who brought her mom, brought me a bottle of wine (Heee!) and was gracious enough to take this picture.  She also brought her e-reader with her and made me have techno envy once again.  Thanks Lynne!


And at the end, Carolyn's husband (Carolyn was our fantastic hostess) took a picture with me, Judith James, Carolyn, and Deanna Foster.  :-)

I am printing something for the offspring's homework and then we're puttering around the house.  In pyjama pants.  I earned it.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like such a blast! I think you definitely earned those pjs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time. And...uh...I'm still in my pj's and I already drove my son to school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have known, I would have gone. Sounded like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful event. And I'm so happy to hear of others who reward themselves by puttering around in PJs.

    ReplyDelete