Friday, November 13, 2009

Freebie Friday

It's Freebie Friday again over at eharlequin.  This week a brand new Romance line author has the featured book - Nina Harrington with ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID!

I'm going to put in my order - how 'bout you?

In other news - I'm going to finish chapter nine today and I have to run an errand and finish the laundry.  All by 2:30.  There is never a dull moment.

Oh and last night I felt like I was playing Monopoly and landed on Chance.  There was a tax error in our favour and we got to collect.  I hadn't checked our accounts all week so when the notification came, I had to see if it was really true!  Was there a deposit made?  And yes!  There was!  I am still glowing from it.  We got to pay off a few things that I was planning on paying off with royalties when they arrive and now I can use that money elsewhere (hello Christmas and winter heating bills).   

I think I might have even felt glee when I clicked the mouse and realized those bills are paid in full.  It's a GREAT feeling.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. That's fabulous news Donna :D Good ol' Monopoly!

    ReplyDelete