Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A review, and one more cover

Working on: Doorstep Baby
Listening to:  Michael Buble - Crazy Love
Reading:  Portrait of a Lover-  Julianne MacLean

The Pink Heart Society Reviews has posted a review of Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage, saying that both stories "leave you with a very good feeling in your heart."  Considering my "branding" is Emotional, Feel-Good Romance, I hope this means I've hit the mark.  :-)  You can read the whole thing here.

Now, finally, I have scanned the UK hardback version of One Dance With The Cowboy.  The UK paperback version is different because it is a 2 in 1, and they have used the cover that goes with Jessica Steele's book.  The US version is different again.  So...which one do you like best?



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:41 AM

    I prefer the Hqn Romance cover. It's more in line with the title.
    Lorraine Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too prefer the HQ cover. Yes, it is in line with the title (moreso), but I like it because it is less cluttered, for lack of a better phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The HQ cover! It captures the essence of the title. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decisions, decisions...

    I'm a sheep, I like the HQ cover too. If he happens to want to pick me up and swing me around I wouldn't be too upset... just saying... :D

    ReplyDelete