Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pouting

I'm working on bringing chapter five up to scratch courtesy of my CP and the dentist had a cancellation so I took the opportunity to move an appointment ahead.  But I'm pouting.  Partly because I'm COLD - my fingers can't seem to stay warm lately - and mostly because I really wish the dh were home.

We knew when he took this job it'd be a lot of travel, but every now and again it just feels like a little much.  Much of this year it seems we've had very little of the time we've been used to. Either he's been away, or when he's home there have been other things going on.

I kinda miss having him all to myself sometimes.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. (((HUGS))) Donna. It must be tough on you with the DH away so often. But I'm sure "absence makes the heart grow fonder" for both of you. It works for me when either myself or the DH has to go away. We both appreciate each other more when we're away from each other. I'm rambling now. So double (((HUGS))). Take care. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete