Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun stuff!

Working on:  Doorstep Baby
Listening to:  Piano practice
Reading: Falling for Gracie

Today we have fun stuff!

First of all, there's an interview with me up at the Finding The Write Words blog - go check it out.  Darlene is lovely and it was a pleasure to do the interview with her.  While you're at it, check out the other interviews she's posted this month.


Today is also Freebie Friday at eharlequin! Buy two books, get this one free. If you haven't bought Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage yet, this is your chance. Don't forget to use the code from the right sidebar to save another 10%, and if you spend over $25, you get free shipping.




Mills and Boon Australia has a fab offer on - purchase this Christmas title and they'll send you three more books for 1 cent!

Yesterday I put out the call for my 12 Days of Christmas contest...remember last year's?  I think there were over 18 books and other goodies in the final prize.  There's a great - and varied - lineup for this year's event, so stay tuned for more info.  The fun will all start on November 30!

Now I'm off to top off my coffee and maybe grab some breakfast.  The kids are off today and I'm being low maintenance in my polka dot sleep pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment