Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sporadic

Company arrives tonight - I'm frantically cleaning house and making soup and fresh bread for a late dinner - so I thought I'd mention that blogging might be sporadic for a few days. I anticipate a lot of eating, touring, and playing cards going on. In fact, I expect that the top portion of my blogs will not have a "working on..." bit but the Canasta stats. It's always boys vs. girls and it gets pretty heated. I love it.

I'm hoping that the end of the week holds some apple picking and sightseeing opportunities. Both the kids and the husband are off on Friday, so we have a three day weekend to tote around.

Until then!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous it sounds like you're going to have a fantastic time. I'm considering kidnapping your company... what plane did you say they were on?

    ReplyDelete