Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Something lovely...

Sometimes writing can seem to go at a snail's pace. It feels like nothing is happening. You're waiting to hear back from your editor, or you're in between releases, or no new reviews have popped up...and so it sometimes feels like you're not making any forward motion. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not, but there you go.

Anyway today something lovely happened that has me looking forward with some anticipation. :-) And that something is the new covers for my January book, ONE DANCE WITH THE COWBOY.

In the UK it will be on the shelves as part of a 2-in-1 with Jessica Steele. In North America it will stand on its own. It's also the first of a duet featuring 2 brothers in the town of Larch Valley. The duet is dubbed "Cowboys and Confetti".

Anyway - without further ado - here are the covers!

12 comments:

  1. Both great covers, Donna!

    susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both covers - they are so different but captivating. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers Donna! I especially like the 2-in-1 cover - so will definately look out for it when it comes out here in the UK. Take care. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely covers, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the covers and the titles. I think I'd like to dance with your cowboy too! And I love the heroine's boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both covers, Donna.
    Different feels but both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, Donna! And I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you're not making forward progress.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:58 PM

    I think both covers are great and I look forward to reading Dance with the Cowboy. Amazing how appealing and different the covers are, for the same story. Your other two in-progress novels sound interesting too. When will they be out?

    Pat Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY love both of those covers!

    But I love the "Cowboys and Confetti" duet title even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those covers are wonderful, upbeat, eye-catching, jump-off-the-store-shelf bright.
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks all!

    Pat - the wips are just that...wips. One is for Romance so fingers crossed it will pass muster and then put on the schedule. The other is completely separate, so it's finishing it and then shopping it around. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great covers, Donna! Progress, what is that? lol!

    ReplyDelete