Monday, September 21, 2009

Odd jobs day

Working on: synopsis for CDB
Listening to: Michael Buble - Call Me Irresponsible
Reading: Do you have to ask???? Making progress though...

Today is odd jobs day. We have company coming tomorrow, which means today is laundry, maybe making my garden slightly more appealing, and tomorrow is cleaning before they arrive.

It also means me sending my partial off to my editor (working on the synop now). And putting the finishing touches on an interview. And sending off a few info type e-mails. And wondering where the heck my new printer is. It is hopefully shipping today. It was supposed to be 24 hours. But since I ordered it on Friday, I am thinking that's 1 business day, right?

But I hope it's soon.

The day got off to a dodgy start - we didn't wake up until 7:30. We leave for the bus at 8. I don't know why my alarm didn't go off, but we did make it. It was a bit busy though, doing the do you have everything check. Lunch - homework signed - fundraiser sheets - hot lunch orders - and for my eldest - clarinet and book for band today.

But I think we got everything.

Now I'm off to grit my teeth and fine tune my synopsis.

1 comment:

  1. Don't grit those teeth too hard or we'll have to get you one of those bite guards :P

    ReplyDelete