Friday, September 04, 2009

The Honeymoon Period

Working on: research/character workups
Listening to: Ooops! Should put a cd in!
Reading: same as yesterday

I had to take my truck in for its motor vehicle inspection this morning, so I took doglet with me and we walked back from the garage. It took us 45 minutes. So that was my morning walk. Yay!

I'm over at the Eharlequin Romance Author Blog today talking about the honeymoon period of starting a new book.

Otherwise - just carrying on. It's a long weekend here, so I think the dh wants to clean the house tonight so we can enjoy the weekend. Oh well no rest for the wicked, I say.

1 comment:

  1. I always dread my vehicle inspections. It's just such a hassle to get into town and then back out again. I guess I'll just have to learn how to fix the darn thing myself.

    ReplyDelete