Monday, September 07, 2009

Confessions of a Cover Model

This morning I spent a few hours ranking wood - the yard looks much neater now and I am wishing we had a wood stove from the looks of it. Our fire pit can only handle so much! The husband still would like a wood fired boiler for the backyard so we could have a heated pool...


Then while he was raking up the mess from the woodpile, I mowed the grass. The girls and I are now going to make our favourite fall cookies, Hermits, for after school treats this week.


But in the midst of all that there's a very special guest over at the Pink Heart Society today. It's Robert Nuzzie, the cover model from my June book Hired: The Italian's Bride. Robert's a real hoot and nice to boot, so pop on over and read his interview and take a look at his pics. It was a real treat to have him guest with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment