Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Review for The Rancher's Runaway Princess

Working on: Edits for Sold To the Highest Bidder
Listening to: The Man from Snowy River in the next room
Reading: Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge by Lynn Raye Harris

My niece is visiting and keeping my kids fairly occupied and has claimed I am also off the hook for making dinner this evening. That means I should have a fairly good work day, knocking off mid-afternoon for a swim as the weather is very summery and lovely.

A review has surfaced from Fallen Angels Reviews for The Rancher's Runaway Princess. You can read it here, but the highlights are: "Donna Alward tugs the heartstrings of the reader with The Rancher’s Runaway Princess...This is an emotional story that brought me to tears one minute and had me laughing out loud the next."




I also got the UK cover for my November book, which in the UK is titled simply "Mistletoe and Marriage" (without the Montana). I'm not quite sure what I think yet.

Now I'm off to get to those edits.

4 comments:

  1. I like that cover, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i like it too!!! i think its sweet and so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete