Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacay pics

Our friends flew out last night and in the 2 days I have to get ready for DC, I'm in a flurry of laundry and organizing.

First of all - long overdue is the announcement of my contest winner for June. This month's winner is Jan Vautard of Kentucky! Congrats Jan!

Contests are on hiatus for July - but will be back in August.

And the rest of my post is visual - a few pics of our week-plus. The weather was icky for the most part, though the rain held off it was overcast and chilly. Until yesterday.

Without further ado:


Seals during our whale watch tour


Lunenburg-from the boat


Lawrencetown Beach

And finally - in my backyard

3 comments:

  1. Great pics, Donna! And I loved your VACAY commentary in the previous post. Ah, soon, I'll be 'home' - and able to view Lunenburg harbor with my own eyes.

    Enjoy RWA - looking forward to hearing all about it when you return and post your experiences. Travel safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots - and cool backyard visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the things you find in your backyard! I'm practically avocado green with envy ;) I love the seals too :)

    ReplyDelete