Friday, June 12, 2009

A sigh of relief

Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes to the family this week. It was a rough day yesterday - things a little more complicated than anticipated with the surgery and it was very, very long. At the end of it though, things had smoothed out and today my FIL is actually doing better than expected. What a rollercoaster - from yesterday's worry to last night's relief to the MIL calling me with excitement at his progress today.

The house will be a bit of revolving door this weekend and I made a stop at the grocery store. I am debating sleep or write. Sleep might just win and word count be damned.

Back on Monday - with more about HIRED: THE ITALIAN'S BRIDE.

4 comments:

  1. I think sleep should definitely win, Donna. You need to look after yourself to stay strong for everybody else. Sending hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely sleep, hon. Writing can wait. Glad it all went OK - hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some sleep love - the words can wait. You've been looking after everyone else - so take a little time for yourself. The words will flow better later if you do.

    Hope the news continues to be good - and to get better

    love
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for sleep too! I'm so glad everything went well. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete