Monday, June 22, 2009

Name my eee....win an e-prize!


Ok, so I took my eee pc to the doc office today and got about 400 words done in the 20 min wait. AWESOME. But I was feeling a little disconnected from my new best friend - it occurred to me that he doesn't even have a name.


Yes, my eee is a boy. A man really, the best kind of man. He does what I want on command, he helps me work, he doesn't talk back, he's always ready. Oh baby. He's slim, sleek, and highly efficient. Need I say more? How can such a paragon remain nameless?


I have to admit the girls had fun trying - how about "Frankeee?" "Joe-eee?" So this is your chance. Drop me a line at donna@donnaalward.com with your name suggestion and the winning entry will win an amazon gift certificate delivered right to your inbox.


Have fun! I'm off to play with...um...my eee.

4 comments:

  1. Nina in Ohio5:21 PM

    I've been wanting one of those - let me know how you like it! I've got a few suggestions:

    In homage to a couple of your Male on Mondays: Facinell-eee and Danc-eee.

    or a nod to Pride & Prejudice: Darceee.

    or since it's sleek, elegant & highly efficient - how about naming it after the quintessential Bond (James Bond) - Connereeee!

    ps just finished Hired - The Italian's Bride and loved it! Makes me want to go to Banff this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. He's a cutie. Hope you both bond well.
    My only offering is Steeevieee.
    I do like the thought of managing 400 words here and there. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nixie8:04 PM

    "He's slim, sleek, and highly efficient."

    Ooooh, like a sexy Italian sports car.

    Toneeey!

    I love my eee, just wish I could get my DragonSpeak (named George) to work on Linux.

    Nixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Similar to Judy above, I came up with Steeeve.

    I love my Eee, too!

    ReplyDelete