Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Name my eee, bargains and blogs

Working on: Critiques and chapter ten of OLT
Listening to: nothing - working in silence today
Reading: A Weaver Wedding (not much reading time)


Three points today:

Number one keep sending me eee names. I have had such a great laugh at some of them and some are truly inspired. I'll probably pick tomorrow.


Two: I'm at the Pink Heart Society today talking about my tbr. The post would have been too long if I'd mentioned the 40 books left in my tbr not to mention the 40 I've already read, so I've hit a few highlights of what I've read this year and what I'm looking forward to.


Three: Mills and Boon are having a sale and it only goes until the end of the month. Online is the most likely place to find HIRED: THE ITALIAN'S BRIDE in the UK, and now you can get it on sale.


To celebrate the summer and (hopefully) the chance for some relaxing reading in the sun we'd like to give you an exclusive offer of 30% OFF at www.millsandboon.co.uk. This offer runs until 30th June so hurry and place your order NOW!To claim your discount go to www.millsandboon.co.uk and start shopping. Enter the code SUNSCREEN79 into the promotion code box as you check out and your discount will automatically be applied to your order.
Off to get to work - my day will slow at about 1 p.m. as the dh is having dental surgery today.

No comments:

Post a Comment