Friday, June 26, 2009

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!

The first draft is done. I wrote over 5000 words today. Which means I wrote over 13k this week. Dear LORD. And the word count will rise as I get the last 2 chapters back from my CP later. But for now, the first draft is done. There is layering to do on revision and one scene to add. All in all - I'm guessing I'll be closer to 60k than 50 when I'm done.

I feel good now, but I bet my brain will be absolute mush tomorrow. Oh and the title is likely going back to Sold To The Highest Bidder. There's a reason, I promise.

I have to finish critiquing a manuscript over the weekend, but otherwise, I'm done until after vacation.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Donna! Enjoy your vacation - you've earned it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, have a lovely break

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, you. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I've always liked that title and really hope it stays. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Donna! I see the Atlantic air agrees with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Talk about earning your holidays! Have a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete