Tuesday, June 09, 2009

HIRED: THE ITALIAN'S BRIDE release day!

Working on: Chapter nine of OLT
Listening to: Damn, I need to put on a CD
Reading: Guernsey book (yesterday was a false start)


Today is the official release day for HIRED: THE ITALIAN'S BRIDE! When I am waiting for a book to come out, sometimes it seems to take so long (has it really been 5 months since the last?) but then it is here and I wonder where the time went.


To celebrate release day, I'm blogging at Moody Muses about writing hot button topics, and I'm also over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs about having a full house this week.


My inlaws have arrived and we have a second doggie in the house. She is a teeny yorkie, about 9 lbs best guess. She trotted in, gave my inquisitive Dreamer a snarl, and established pecking order. It was so comical. Dreamer's nose is slightly out of joint but she is pouting and trying not to show it. Roxy is a fabulous dog with personality plus and I knew there would be no trouble having her. She simply demands to be treated like the queen she is. The only problem is with food. Dreamer thinks anything put on the floor in a bowl should be hers. So I can't leave Roxy's food out. It is a small thing and we work around it.


Anyway everything seems to be in order and I will be working when I can. Some days will be busier than others, so I will just make the most of the hours I squeeze in. It is nice to have people in the house.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had two dogs that you had to stand between and watch to make sure they both ate. Ahh the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Donna! Got my copy and started it last night. Already halfway through it as I don't want to put it down!

    ReplyDelete