Monday, June 01, 2009

Book Blog, Reel Review, and a brand new month!

Working on: Odd jobs and possibly chapter seven
Listening to: company chatting in the living room
Reading: Her Own Private Hero, Julianne MacLean

On Friday night the girls and I finished reading Prince Caspian. I enjoyed it but it seemed a bit slower than other of the books. However the timing was good as the movie was showing on On Demand and we watched. I did like the movie, not as well as The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, but it was fairly good and not too much creative license was taken thank goodness. Right now we are moving on to another Madeleine L'Engle.

It's June 1 which means a brand new month and updates! My newsletter has gone out and I'm going to update my website later this morning. Congrats to Minna Puustinen who has won my May contest!

June's, by the way, is for my newsletter subscribers only. You can sign up for my newsletter on the sidebar or on the homepage of my website.

Right now though, my inlaws are here for the morning and I'm off to enjoy a coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's June already! Come to think of it I'm still pretty sure it's 2008! I'm off to sign up for your newsletter ;)

    ReplyDelete