Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This just in...

Talk about a mid-day pick-me-up.

I just had a note from my editor that has me so excited I'm about ready to burst. I found out titles and release dates for the duet...and it is sooner than we originally thought!

Here's the skinny:

You will meet Andrew Laramie in A BRIDE FOR ROCKING H RANCH - a holiday novella paired with Patricia Thayer in November in Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage.

Then you get Andrew's story in January in ONE DANCE WITH THE COWBOY.
In March you get his brother Noah's story in HER LONE COWBOY (love that title btw).

The duet is called "Cowboys and Confetti" with a shoutline of "Home to Lazy L Ranch".

These three stories were a lot of work, but I'm ecstatic that they are coming out all together.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    Can't wait to read them.

    Sri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 PM

    That is definitely a nice pick-me-up!!

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, hon - great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow talk about a busy woman! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete