Monday, May 18, 2009

Holiday Monday

Working on: housecleaning
Listening to: nada
Reading: don't get me started.

Welcome to hell week, people. This is the week where there everything SPRING happens. Concerts, camps, etc. and trying to coordinate schedules. This is a holiday Monday but I am not feeling very holiday-ish. Today's events include 2 different birthday parties in 2 different locations in opposite directions of each other.

However I do want to point you in a few directions. First of all I've got the Male on Monday slot at The Pink Heart Society with a spectacular find for hero casting for Moi.

Secondly there is a new post up at the Harlequin Romance Author Blog by fab author Nicola Marsh that you might want to check out.

Now I'm off to fold clothes for 20 min before heading out to event number 1.

2 comments:

  1. Why is it that things always fall on the same day? That seems to happen to me a lot too. Anyway, hope you find some R&R time today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Got that cloning machine working?

    ReplyDelete