Monday, April 13, 2009

A proud aunty - and a laugh at my BIL's expense

Working on: Edits for BAWB
Listening to: Yanni Voices
Reading: Eclipse

Was just talking to my mum and found out that my niece, who is graduating from university this year, just got a huge scholarship for her Masters degree. Hooray! Congrats, Robin!

And in the same conversation, it was revealed that my brother in law made the dressing for the turkey yesterday, and it didn't taste quite right. Kid number 1 - the scholarship winner - suspected a bag might be missing from the freezer. Indeed it was, and she returned to inform the crowd that her father had made the dressing out of....

homemade dog treats.

I am SO not going to let him live this one down. After years of looking for ammo, I can't wait to see him again *rubs hands together gleefully!* !

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your niece... and you just HAVE to use the culinary, um, delight in a book *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:03 AM

    I second what Kate said! Definitely file away for future ammnunition!

    ReplyDelete