Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inspiration

Working on: The Playboy Prince's Bedroom Assignment
Listening to: Il Divo - The Promise (get used to it, it is my soundtrack for this book)
Reading: Eclipse

I have launched into writing chapter one - will admit, the research has been fun but distracting and time consuming. But I am definitely enjoying Christoff and Evangeline.

A VERY good friend sent me some more pics of the Bamber as Christoff, and I found them very inspiring. I thought today I'd show you some of the moods of Christoff.

The Deep Thinker

The "Don't Mess with the Prince" Look


The "I'm Thinking about Kissing You" Look
The Relaxed and Hanging out Look

The "All Business/Press Conference" Look


Do I need to say anything here?


Now that I'm suitably inspired, I'm off to make my word count....

No comments:

Post a Comment