Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In threes...and fourths

Troubles not only in threes, but fourths it seems as well.

I am going to be taking a brief hiatus from the blog as things get straightened away. In my absence, pop over to Kate Walker's blog because I will be putting in an appearance there sometimes soon I think, and she's having a riveting discussion on the alpha hero. There's also the Pink Heart Society - a guaranteed mood booster.

***update***

That will teach me to be cryptic. Thanks to all of you for the "are you ok" e-mails since I posted. :-) I am. So is our family.

But when you live away for so long, like we did in Calgary, you CHOOSE a family, and members of that family we found and love are going through some horrible, horrible things right now. We lost a friend last night, quite unexpectedly, and as I mentioned, things come in threes so my head is really just kind of spinning and turning over and over.

My energies are simply going there for a few days, and also with my own family. All the news has made me want to hug them even closer.

I'll be back next week.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by to leave you a big hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Take care and well wishes to your friends.

    MarcieR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyber hugging you and sending you good thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge hug. And lots of cake. Take care, honey. xx

    ReplyDelete