Thursday, April 09, 2009

Easter

Working on: Editing A Bride at Willow Bend
Listening to: Josh Groban (BAWB music!)
Reading: New Moon

I'm enjoying New Moon a lot so far, but my dentist is far too efficient. Between checking in, getting frozen, and waiting for a piece of equipment to come online, I read exactly 2 pages. I expect I will finish it this weekend.

And I'm carrying on with my editing, which is good. It will feel good to know this book is ready whenever it is time to submit, instead of a chore waiting to be done possibly when I'm in the middle of something else. By the end of next week, it should be good to go.

I have lots of projects to choose from at the moment; finishing Sold to the Highest Bidder which you can see still on my word count meter in the sidebar, then a proposal for something different for my editor, and the single title idea that still has got me in its grip. So it should be good. I also have to put together some things for May and June as I'm participating in an author panel on May 23, and doing a short workshop (during a full day event) for my RWA chapter in June. No rest for the wicked, but if I didn't have something new to work on it would drive me crazy.

I probably won't post for a few days as the family is taking some time away from work and to-do lists for the Easter weekend. I hope you all have a good weekend and come back to next week refreshed, like I hope to!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Happy Easter to you and the family Donna! Enjoy your time off, you so deserve it!

    Love ya,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete