Friday, April 03, 2009

Drive by posting

Holy smokes, where do the hours go? For some reason I cannot seem to get as much done as I set out to do....

But developments have been made. Congrats to Judy Cox who has won the March contest. Her prize will go in the mail next week.

For April's contest, send me an e-mail with the subject line April Contest and tell me the name of the town where Hired: The Italian's Bride is set (hint - you can find the answer on my site). I'll draw at the end of the month. The winner will get:

1 Donna Alward pen
1 Donna Alward keychain
a Hired: The Italian's Bride magnet
bookmarks
and an advance signed copy of Hired: The Italian's Bride!

I have also been to the grocery store and done some laundry and caught up on some other paperwork type things. The initial euphoria of handing in the book has worn off though, and I'm now in the post-book sleep for three days thing only without the sleeping.

My website has been updated as well, and I delivered a bag of hand-me-downs to goodwill. I guess it's not all a bust....

I'll be back after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment