Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogging and Casting



Working on: Prep work for new story
Listening to: Yanni Voices
Reading: Eclipse

I'm over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs today, talking about what insanity I've been indulging in since meeting my deadline on April 1. There's a free book up for grabs as well, so pop on over.

Part of that insanity has been finishing up edits on a story I wrote a while back but which was put on the backburner while I did the novella and the Larch Valley duet. I finished that up yesterday - tick that one off the list. And my editor and I have been chatting a bit about a new idea and so that is where I'm at today - trying to figure out who these people are, what matters most, and why being thrown together is going to change EVERYTHING.

The first thing I did after getting a VERY general sense of the characters is casting. Maybe it is my Twilight thing going on right now, but it did provide the perfect casting for my heroine, and I finally, FINALLY! get to put my fangirliness to good use when I realized Jamie Bamber could be a great hero.

So here's my casting, for my as yet working title-less story:




I smell trouble, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like there are sparks arcing between those two pictures. Can't wait to read all about these two!

    ReplyDelete