Friday, March 27, 2009

Tired

Am working away but feeling rather tired. Which is par for the course after finishing a rough draft. I got the last chapter back from my CP and tidied it up, and I am going to start the next pass later. But first I need to get some groceries in the house. We do not even have a drop of milk. And I'm out of cold meds. Scratchy throats and stuffy noses must be remedied! And I would like to clean the house - at least one floor, so it's not all left to do tomorrow. We quite liked having the weekend housecleaning free last week. But it will all depend on how much I get accomplished. The kids are off school today so it is a good day to do those things up.

I am hoping to have a very quiet weekend, I don't think we have anything going on and to be honest I could do with some time curled up with a book or two. And tea. Lots of tea. Maybe a movie with the girls.

What's going on this weekend for you?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Congrats on finishing your draft! Mine is 'simmering' too. I already rewrote the beginning and cut some scenes, so now I have to read it again and see if it flows. That is my weekend - along with a load of laundry.
    MarcieR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna - congrats on finishing the first draft. It must be the time of the year but I've just finished my first draft as well! Going over it now - which can take as long as writing it! That's my weekend planned anyway. Then back to work for a rest! Caroline

    ReplyDelete