Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tick another one off the list...

Working on: Chapter nine of CBTC
Listening to: will put classical on after breakfast
Reading: Home Again by Jules Bennett

The revisions are gone. With a wing and a prayer, crossed fingers and all. I hope beyond hope that this one sticks. It does mean I get to go back to work today on Captured By The Cowboy. I have 17,400 words to write and then edit the whole thing before April 1. No time to dilly dally, just focus. The good news is, and I hope to heaven I'm not jinxing myself on this, but the last 1/3 of a book does seem to go faster as I get towards the end. There is still a significant amount of ground to cover - 2 separate black moments and then of course the happy ending.

But the revisions going back means I have ticked another item off the to-do list.

Hazel mentioned in the comments of yesterday's brief post that she hoped I got them in and kicked back with chocolate and wine last night. Well, I was out of chocolate, but once the kids were in bed I did pour a glass of tempranillo cabernet and finished reading Around The Clock Protector by Jan Hambright - and then started Home Again from my TBR. And then the dh and I watched an episode of LIFE that I had taped and enjoyed it immensely.

But today it is back to work with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment