Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sale and a winner

The Rancher's Runaway Princess is on special at Harlequin's site in a Make a Match sale. For every 2 books you order, you save $2 off the already 20% discounted price.

You can see the selections available HERE.

And it's March first, which means I've drawn the winner of my February contest! The winner is Jackie Presnell! Jackie receives three of the Diamond Brides Romance releases - Shirley Jump's The Bridesmaid and the Billionaire, Trish Wylie's Manhattan Boss, Diamond Proposal, and Rebecca Winters' The Royal Marriage Arrangement.

I'll be sending out my March newsletter really soon with details for the next contest.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jackie for winning Donna's prize pkg. Isn't it great!

    Donna - I can't believe they still have books of yours left to sell!

    And for those who haven't bought this book yet, I can't imagine them passing up a sale like this.

    Yowza!

    ReplyDelete