Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Deep Breath

After seeing India Grey's blog I keep hearing a line from Love Actually - "We need Kate, and we need Leo, and we need them now."

Today is one of those days where I could mix that up to say, "I need wine, and I need chocolate, and I need them now." Which would be vastly inappropriate since it is only 6:15 a.m. I would settle for a few more hours of sleep.

The revisions will go in today if it kills me. But I can't promise the house will still be standing or anyone will have been fed at the end of it.

8 comments:

  1. Will cyber hugs help ? Sending lots of those and we'll celebrate with the wine and maybe a little chocolate at RWA when these are all behind you

    You can do it

    love
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you hugs and love - you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Donna!! You can do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big hugs.

    And, just to make you smile... I originally read your post title as "dog breath" :o) (Yeah. Deadlines and chocolate-less authors: not a good combo.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's time for takeout or the crockpot! You'll be fine. Sending cyberchocolate!

    LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do this. It will be wonderful as Jen and Drew have a great story to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am right there with you in the revision cave! We can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you achieved what you set out to do today, and more. Revisions done, house still standing, and children fed and (hopefully) in bed by now.

    More than anything, I hope you are relaxing now with wine and chocolates (or beer and pretzels for St. Patty's Day).

    You are a true inspiration, your energy and drive amazing.

    Honestly, I hope your day went well, Hazel

    ReplyDelete