Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesday - Heroes, Contests, Signings and a neat blog

Lately it seems there is no shortage of info to put on the blog...in fact, a lot of the time I think of things and promise to post them tomorrow or the next day...so today is a bit of those things bundled up in one.

Over at eharlequin, the featured line this month is Romance and there is a spotlight on heroes called "My Favorite Hero". (Last month was the Desire line, incidentally, and I really enjoyed reading those posts.) Anyhoo, today's featured hero is Brody Hamilton from my current release, and the post is tied into the book I just handed in. You can pop over here and read.

Yesterday I updated my webpage for February and sent out my newsletter. The February contest is also tied into Harlequin's Spotlight Series on Romance. In celebration of their Diamond Birthday, all six Romances this month are in a series called Diamond Brides. There is also a chance to win a diamond necklace and your proposal in a future book. And because they look so fabulous, this month's prize is a selection of Diamond Brides books. Send me e-mail to donna@donnaalward.com with the subject line Diamond Brides to enter.

The other announcement is that I'm participating in a booksigning for The Rancher's Runaway Princess on FEB 14 - yes, Valentine's Day - with one of my favourite authors, Julianne MacLean. I love Julianne's historicals, and I'm beyond thrilled that we're signing books together. We'll be at the Sunnyside Indigo in Bedford, Nova Scotia from 12 - 2 pm.

And finally, time got away with me with this announcement. Suzanne McMinn's blog, Chickens In The Road, was nominated for a Bloggie award in the "Best Kept Secret" category. I meant to post it earlier and forgot, and voting ended last night. But that doesn't mean you can't go visit. It's a very cool blog and the recipes that woman posts....wow.

That's it for today...tick on item off the list and onward we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment