Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review

Working on: Revisions for RBTR
Listening to: CBTC playlist
Reading: Claimed By The Rogue Billionaire, Trish Wylie

I finished my RITA reading yesterday and logged my scores. I had some good books this year, some that were more enjoyable than I expected which is always nicer than the other way around. I like judging for the simple reason that sometimes it breeds ideas, and this year certainly did that.

I also responded to five more pitches after dinner last night, so I'm working my way through, and I am knee deep in revisions. But I did feel like I got a lot accomplished.

I also got a new review for Falling For Mr. Dark and Dangerous from Book Illuminations. Debbie gave it a 4.5 and said some lovely things about my writing. You can read it for yourself at the site. :-)

I'm also at Travel Tuesday over at The Pink Heart Society.

Now I'm off for a quick snack and revisions. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment