Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday stuff

Working on: Captured By The Cowboy
Listening to: kids watching Mythbusters
Reading: Impoverished Miss, Convenient Wife

Everyone should have received their pitch critiques by now, so if you haven't please drop me a line and I'll see what happened. This week I hope to pick the big winner!

On the weekend I also had a phone "meeting" for research and came away with tons of great info. I'm thinking a pressie of some sort will be in order. Anyway it does make me feel more in the zone for the WIP which I am continuing on with today - I handed my revisions in at about 7 p.m. Friday night.

Today's also a little crazy as I am the "guest speaker" in my eldest's class. They are starting their story writing unit so I'm going in to talk about what I do and also about story telling. I'm leaving the mechanics of it to the teacher. This is the great part for me, because I get to talk about what makes a great story and hopefully generating some ideas and enthusiasm.

And then it's dual dentist appts for the offspring. And a load of laundry.

No sweat, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment