Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday odds and ends

I have to make a trip into Sackville this morning, so I'm going to pop into the post office and mail Maureen's prize. I did take a picture of it. There is the Harlequin Vintage Calendar, A signed cover flat from The Rancher's Runaway Princess, a bookmark from me and one from chapter-member Julianne MacLean (who happens to have a new release this month) and a small plaque.


I saw the plaque last summer at a store called The Rustic Rooster and I laughed. I bought it saving it specifically for this contest. It reads: I didn't ask to be a Princess, but if the crown fits...


It just was Lucy to a "t" for me.


Anita Mae Draper also reviewed TRRP this weekend over at her blog. She said " Using the majestic Rockies as a backdrop, Donna Alward weaves lonely despair and heartbreak together into an emotion-packed story that had me crying on pg 46 no less." She also gave it a 5 rating and put it on her top 10 of 2009! Thanks Anita Mae!


After the Sackville run it is home to do up my character sheets and then start on chapter one. The CP doesn't have to crack her whip - I'm well aware there is no time to waste. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment