Thursday, January 01, 2009

Starting off 2009...

Today I'm over at the Pink Heart Society talking about how great our new year is going to be. Come on over and see what's going to be happening with the lil pink dancing guy!

We had a wii party last night at our friend's house and many many parts of me hurt this morning. This is a good thing. Perhaps I worked off the nachos and dip and the bacon wrapped scallops and the red wine. The kids even managed to make it to the magical hour, and slept in nearly 2 hours this morning.

It will be a lazy day as we are in the throes of a major blizzard. It has been snowing and blowing since 9 p.m. last night.

What's for your New Year's Dinner? Often we'd have ham at my grandmother's when I was growing up. At our house tonight it is fresh pasta in a veggie loaded marinara, and salad. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:08 PM

    My new year's dinner will be leftover pizza from last night's dinner. I had to get a large - it was cheaper!
    -Marcie

    ReplyDelete