Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reviewer's Choice Awards

Cataromance has listed its annual Reviewer's Choice Awards for 2008. I got the e-mail a few days ago and was so pleasantly surprised - Falling For Mr. Dark and Dangerous has received the honour for Harlequin Romance along with Jessica Hart's Last Minute Proposal and Claire Baxter's The Single Dad's Patchwork Family.

The full list of winners is found HERE.

And I was mistaken when I thought the absence of sore throat yesterday meant all was well. The cold has firmly moved into my head so that it feels like a hot turnip. I am drinking hot lemon, using vicks and taking meds, but I still feel like crap. Sometimes there are days when you just want to go back to sleep. Oh well. There is work to be done.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Congratulations Donna! Wonderful news.
    Hope you feel better soon! Sending hugs to you. :)

    Michele Payne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mega-congrats, chicklet! That's most excellent news!

    Hope you feel human again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations, Donna. That's quite an honour.

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Donna!

    I also just picked up a copy of The Rancher's Runaway Princess. Won't get a chance to read it until the weekend though.

    Hope you get better soon.

    Hugs,

    Sri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Donna - that's fantastic.

    I'm just so elated when a book that's made my Top 10 list wins an award. You see - I knew it was a good 'un!

    ReplyDelete