Monday, January 12, 2009

Review for The Rancher's Runaway Princess

Working on: Chapter 8 of RBTR

Listening to: Somewhere - Katherine McPhee

Reading: The Last Champion, Deborah Hale


Romance Junkies has reviewed The Rancher's Runaway Princess and given it a 4.5 rating. A big hooray that the reviewer saw in it things that I feel as well....she calls Lucy "down to earth, witty, spunky and brokenhearted" which is fabulous because I love Lucy and I think of all my heroines I empathised with her the most. I wanted her to have her fairy tale SO much. The review also says "This is a truly heartwarming story with an utterly charming ending that had me sighing in appreciation." Hooray again as the ending is my favourite part. Charming and sighworthy...I feel as if I've done my job.


Thanks RJ! You can read the whole review HERE.


Now it's back to chapter 8 - deadlines wait for no man. Oh speaking of men - there is a FANTASTIC article on Mills and Boon's only male author, Roger Sanderson. He is called Mr. Romance, and it's utterly lovely. I met Roger briefly when I was in London in 2007, and he's friendly and charming and fun. You can go here to read the article. And you should.


Right. Snow is shoveled and I have no excuses now!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Donna, I'll be reading it sometime this month and the more I hear about it, the more excited I get.

    ReplyDelete