Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's all Greek to me...

Working on: Article, edits of RBTR

Listening to: David Foster, Hitman

Reading: A Wrinkle in Time, and a new RITA book :-)

Yesterday turned out to be a good work day for me despite being so tired. Some of it I'll be able to tell you about soonish, but I also finished tidying the last 2 chapters that Michelle sent back to me, and nearly got my article whipped into shape (I'll finish that this morning and send it on).


I also got 2 parcels in the mail yesterday - I got my spanish copies of Falling For Mr. Dark and Dangerous, and I got Greek copies of Marriage at Circle M. I didn't know it had been translated into Greek, so it was a lovely surprise. They have now picked up both Hired By The Cowboy and Marriage at Circle M, so I'm hoping they pick up Dark and Dangerous as it rounds out the threesome.

Anyway any time there is a new foreign edition, it's a reason to be pleased.

I actually DID sleep last night, even though I woke frequently, I actually slept in between times and other than my throat feeling raw, I feel almost normal this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Trenda9:18 AM

    Donna, have you tried a Loquat Syrup for your sore throat? I found some at a health food store and it really does help. Tastes dreadful, mind you, but it works!

    Feel better,

    Trenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! :-)

    And very cool about the foreign copies of your books. It must feel surreal to know people all over the world are reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    Sorry about your sore throat.

    That's wonderful news about your books being translated in other languages!

    ReplyDelete