Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This Just In.....

Merry Christmas to me.....

I know I made rash promises of doing a jig in my underwear down our street when this novella finally sold. Considering the change in the weather, I shan't be stripping to my skivvies anytime soon as I still have a cold and really, this is NOT something the neighbours need to see. Nor do I wish to have frostbite on various parts of my anatomy. I may however be doing a jig in my ski jacket, toque and boots today because

THE NOVELLA IS A GO!

I won't go on ad nauseum about how hard it was because you already know it. I will say when I read those beautiful words, I blinked very hard and let out a ginormous sigh of relief. I had such a good feeling about the latest version but wasn't at all sure it was what they were looking for. I'm really glad it worked!

The antho title is Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage and my contribution is A Bride For Rocking H Ranch, to be released next holiday season.

Now I can actually say that I am COMPLETELY ready for Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear one, I'm dancing for you as well in my snowy backyard.

    Happy Christmas and New Year and for your dedication to PHS and the romance genre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! And happy Christmas to you and your family, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It is definitely a good feeling.

    *Waves to Barb* hey stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh-- Good tidings of great joy Donna, as appropriate to the season!! Now you can relax and enjoy Christmas with the family(I'm a little disappointed about the naked dancing though...)

    Oh, and I'm completely CERTAIN that A Bride for Rocking H Ranch will be another stunner, you clever girl. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's brilliant news, Donna. Happy Christmas (well - as I'm posting this after, Happy New Year!)

    ReplyDelete