Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas....

It's HERE! The end! Twelve whole days of fun coming to a close. I'm going to skip the bio today as the featured author is, well, ME! And if you've been visiting the blog regularly, you'll all pretty much have gotten a sense of who I am...

I really need to thank all of the authors who signed books, donated books, donated promo items, and participated, making this my favourite contest I've ever held. I am constantly surprised by the generosity of other writers, though I shouldn't be by now! Honestly, I put out the call and within a half hour my twelve days were full. One lucky reader will be getting a heck of a package! So thank you to all the authors for making this so much fun. I've enjoyed having you all.
And a huge thank you to everyone who came by, commented, entered, and sent lovely e-mails my way telling me how much you enjoyed the contest. I'll definitely be running it again next year.

The final book going into the box is my new release, THE RANCHER'S RUNAWAY PRINCESS. If you haven't yet heard, it's the very first one set in my fictional town of Larch Valley and there are more on the way! It's also got a special place in my heart. There was something about Lucy I really related to, and I loved Brody. It just had a down-home yet fairy-tale quality to it that has hung on, even now, nearly a year after I finished it.

And there are a few other goodies going in the box as well - author goodies, a Christmas ornament, and what prize would be complete without CHOCOLATE?

So send your e-mail to me at donna@donnaalward.com with the final clue - Happy Holidays, for your last chance to be entered in the draw.


I'll be posting the winner the day after tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow come on back for a bit of fun and a peek into some guilty pleasures...

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for the fun contest and introducing some authors I haven't heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a lot of fun, Donna. And I've discovered some new authors to read along the way.

    Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and informative contest this has been,Donna. Will be looking forward to next year's. Thank you and the authors for sharing with us,I too have added some new ones to look for. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trenda1:35 PM

    Thanks so much, Donna! This has been such fun!

    Merry Christmas!

    Trenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Daoon!
    Thanks for the fun and informative contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for having this contest. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Donna, thank you so much for running this contest.

    It really is nice to know that writers/authors support each other in promotions like this.

    Somebody's going to be doing a happy dance on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete