Saturday, December 06, 2008

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...Cara Colter


On the sixth day of Christmas, I'm bringing you the only other Canadian author for the Harlequin Romance line, Cara Colter - and she's been at it a lot longer than I have. I finally got a chance to meet Cara at the booksigning we did in Calgary - she's a member of our group but lives in British Columbia. I wish we'd had a chance to meet sooner!

Cara Colter, a journalism graduate, lives in British Columbia, Canada, on an acreage she shares with eleven horses,and the man of her dreams, Rob. They have three grown children, Richard, Jeffrey and Cassidy, and one grandchild, Brayden. Cara enjoys reading and flower gardening but her greatest love (after Rob and the kids!) is exploring the hundreds of acres of woodland trails near her home on her leopard-spotted Appaloosa, Dakota.

Winner of the 2006 Romantic Times Career Achievement award in the Love and Laughter category, Cara has written over forty novels. Her return to Harlequin Romance was kicked off in March of 2007 with the paperback release of THE PRINCE AND THE NANNY, which placed on the Waldenbooks bestseller list.



We've got a signed copy of Cara's Her Royal Wedding Wish in the prize box...this is a book I read right after meeting her and loved it!


Today's clue is Christmas Tree
E-mail the clue to donna@donnaalward.com with the subject line 12 Days of Christmas to be entered! (Need I say it? one entry per day, please).

3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!! I know that Appaloosa is gorgeous!! I love the spots on them, with the colors. My son was into horses when he was younger and he had (what I call a blue) one.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading Cara's books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is a great contest.
    I love reading her books too.

    ReplyDelete