Thursday, November 13, 2008

Progress

I wrote well over 2k yesterday, which has put me over the 10k mark, and past 20%. That's a really, really good feeling. Lots of book to go, but a really good start.

I am loving the 2 songs I've picked - or I should say, they picked me - for this book. Both are by Josh Groban and both are on his "With You" CD that was released by Hallmark for Valentine's Day.

WITH YOU is my hero's song, and the lyrics really seem to fit. Have a listen:



The next song is my heroine, Jen's, and I already have a pivotal scene in my head because of it:



Here's hoping I continue to be inspired right through to the end!

2 comments:

  1. I love Josh Groban. Very inspiring music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant playlist - which I shall shamelessly use for my latest WIp - many thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete