Monday, November 03, 2008

First of the Month Housekeeping...

It's the first Monday of the month, which means housekeeping...not of my house, that happens every Saturday. Nope, it's time for web page updates and contest winners, etc.

October's contest winner is Anita Yancey who correctly said the hero and heroine's name from The Rancher's Runaway Princess are Brody Hamilton and Lucy Farnsworth. Anita gets a hot-off-the-press copy of the book - it hasn't even arrived HERE yet but I expect the box any day and will be mailing her copy straight afterwards.

My webpage is being updated this morning. I did some major things to it over the month, so hopefully in about an hour from now it should be good to go. Pop over and see what's new! I'm also sending out my monthly newsletter...so if you're on board, it should be arriving in your inboxes later today. If not, you can always sign up! It's easy - just look over on my sidebar where you can enter your name and E-mail address.

This is the time when I normally announce a contest for the month, but I'm not for November. I know, I know. BUT the reason being is that I have a FABULOUS contest on the way for December and I'm in the midst of planning for it. I'm very excited and will have more details on the blog later this month.

In the meantime, happy reading and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment