Monday, November 24, 2008

Exciting Holiday plans!


It's that time of year again - for my TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS contest! This year is bigger and better than ever, because some very special friends are joining in. I've been sitting on this news for A MONTH and it's been killing me - I'm SO excited!

Starting on DECEMBER 1, each day my blog here and at eharlequin will be highlighting a different author and book. These amazing authors have all contributed books to my Christmas box...and one lucky winner will get ALL of them. It's going to be a wonderful prize!

How it will happen is this...readers can enter a maximum of once per day, by giving a holiday clue from the post in their e-mail. (Only one e-mail per IP address please). At the end of the 12 days I'll be putting together all the entries, and on Friday, December 14, I'll be announcing the winner!



You are NOT going to want to miss this. The retail value of this prize alone is over $100. Immediately after drawing, the box will go in the mail so hopefully it will land in the winner's mailbox in time for Christmas.

So remember - December 1, my blog, where you can read about my first featured author: Rebecca York!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Donna!

    The 12 Days of Christmas is a wonderful idea! I'm happy to be participating.

    Loved blog 53, by the way! We have snow here too! It's early for us and my cat isn't happy. LOL

    susan meier
    HER BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS 12/08

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna-

    I am so confused about the holiday 'clue' that you wrote about. Will I figure it out on Dec 1st?

    Angel Barbin (Angel66)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel, it will be very clear what the clue is, so don't worry. ;-) Then you'll just put the clue in your e-mail to me.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete